The Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association welcomes you to our professional trade association’s website. If you’re seeking a listing of Colorado campgrounds and RV parks, please go to CampColorado.com.
CCLOA was created by campground owners for campground owners. We’re guided by a Board of Directors comprised of campground owners from around Colorado. Even our Executive Director is a former campground owner.
We were established in 1969, and have modified our programs as the decades have marched forward.
CCLOA was created to provide its members with:
- Industry networking
- Professional educational opportunities
- Purchasing programs
- Marketing opportunities
- Public affairs
Some of the benefits are:
- Gatherings and meetings with fellow CCLOA members.
- Campground listings on CampColorado.com and on GoCampingAmerica.com.
- Opportunities for continuing education related to your business in the outdoor hospitality industry.
- Online and print publicity for your campground, including on social media sites.
- Special offers available only to members.
- Informative emails to help you stay current on our quickly evolving political and marketing industries.
- Monitoring of legislative activity in Denver and in Washington D.C.
- Membership with the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), and their full array of benefit.
Please use the contact us to obtain more information.
Members seeking assistance from us, such as needing the latest roster of industry supplier members, please contact us.