The Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association welcomes you to our professional trade association’s website. If you’re seeking a listing of Colorado campgrounds and RV parks, please go to CampColorado.com.
CCLOA was created by campground owners for campground owners. We’re guided by a Board of Directors comprised of campground owners from around Colorado. Even our Executive Director is a former campground owner.
We were established in 1969, and have modified our programs as the decades have marched forward.
CCLOA was created to provide its members with:
- Industry networking
- Professional educational opportunities
- Purchasing programs
- Marketing opportunities
- Public affairs
Some of the benefits are:
- Gatherings and meetings with fellow CCLOA members.
- Campground listings on CampColorado.com and on GoCampingAmerica.com.
- Opportunities for continuing education related to your business in the outdoor hospitality industry.
- Online and print publicity for your campground, including on social media sites.
- Special offers available only to members.
- Informative emails to help you stay current on our quickly evolving political and marketing industries.
- Monitoring of legislative activity in Denver and in Washington D.C.
- Membership with the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), and their full array of benefit.
Please to contact us to learn more.