2019 … 50 YEARS OF SERVING COLORADO CAMPGROUND OWNERS!
Dates: March 6 & 7, 2019 (starts early on the 6th)
Where: Colorado Springs KOA
Possibilities (depending on interest):
- Casual and unscheduled social in the evening of the 5th
- Social media training sessions in the late afternoon on the 5th
Who is Invited: The Registration process is not yet open but if you’re a campground owner, manager or employee (member, or not yet one), or an industry supplier, we believe you will find value in attending. Mark your calendar and stay tuned for the details.
What to Bring:
- Your business cards for the networking that takes place
- A pen and notepad for all of the learning that takes place
- Your campground’s rack card or brochure to share in bulk with others
- Made in Colorado item(s) with a single or combined $10 value (optional but greatly appreciated; should be an item from your community or region but can be from anywhere in CO)
- Donation to our auction (optional, but greatly appreciated; can be any item that an attendee could put to use, either professionally or personally, and can be used or new)
- Learning and sharing attitudes
- Your beverage of choice for the evening gala on the 6th
- Two checks. Two? Yes!
- One to save on the convenience fee for using a credit card, especially for the auctions!
- Another for a greatly appreciated, although optional, donation to our Founders Assistance Fund, commemorating our 50-years worth (and growing) of industry leaders, and assisting current members who are needing help with fiscal needs for education, disaster relief or other emergency assistance. Donations are made to a separate 501(c)3 (possibly a tax deduction).
Attire: Business casual (yes, jeans are allowed!)
MEMORIES FROM 2018:
MEMORIES OF EARLIER YEARS: