- Best Practices: Avoiding Ejection Issues discussion
- Best Practices: How to Capitalize on the New Campers Using Digital Media
- Campspot ~ Using Smart Reservation System Technology to Your Park’s Advantage
- Why Choose ResNexus for Your Property Management Tool
- It’s All About Satellites – Your TV, WiFi & Digital Marketing Solutions
- Care Camps Opportunities to Make a Difference
- Care For Colorado Coalition ~ Promote Responsible Tourism
- Best Practices: Bookkeeping & Accounting for the Outdoor Hospitality Sector
- Best Practices: Site Maps
- Cracker Barrel: Retail Camp Store
- Cracker Barrel: Marketing Promo/Specials Ideas
- Insurance Considerations & How Risk Management Can Get You the Best Rates
- Cracker Barrel: Marketing – Places to Advertise
- Cracker Barrel: Policies – Pets, Extra People, Extra Cars, Check Out / Check In, Etc.
- Cracker Barrel: Employing – Where Are Employees Found & What Should I Ask in the Interview
- Cracker Barrel: Employment Hiring & Compensating
- Astra – Security Best Practices and How to See if Your System is Safe
- Rising From The Ashes – Property Insurance Details from a Real Life Loss
For our online meetings, PLEASE sign in shortly ahead of time so we can start at the scheduled time.
11 a.m. CT / 10 a.m. MT Best Practices: Marijuana at Your Business POSSIBLE SESSION
Please help new Colorado members consider how they want to handle this at their parks. Please also help South Dakota members as they understand how to implement things with their new laws. The registration link will be added in March.
(As the SD Legislators debate the new law, it may be that SD has to be handled in its own segment but from where I sit, today, SD members could use some insight from experienced CO members.)
10 a.m. CT / 9 a.m. MT ARVC Updates to Members in CO, KS, & SD. Please click here to register (save the email confirmation for the link to join the session). Registration required but there is no fee to attend.
2 p.m. CT / 1 p.m. MT Cracker Barrel: Marketing to Long-Stays (online event for sharing ideas on retail items, layout, and pricing strategies). Please click here to register (save the email confirmation for the link to join the session). There is no cost to members; non-members who register agree to prepay the $95 registration fee.
Autumn Listening Tour (details by Labor Day 2021)
Those who have paid their dues by this date will have a member listing in the 2022 Camp Colorado Guide and will have more exposure in our 2022 social media posts.
National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds (ARVC) Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo (OHCE) in Raleigh NC. (ARVC is a partner of CCLOA; park members of CCLOA are members of ARVC.)
Last day to ensure your outdoor hospitality membership continues into the new year without interruption.